Our winners abroad, Shelden vd Linde and Brad Binder
See this space, we may get a race in the middle of June.
See BIG BOSS AUTO Newsletter above
Thank you to: SA SAFE, CHENRICK PUMPS, AMANZI CONTROLS, XSPHERE GRAPHICS, YOKOHAMA, A LINE WHEELS & BIG BOSS AUTO
We value your contributions and this assists greatly in enabling us to promote your brands and the series as we do. For 2016 we have some great news as we have secured two new sponsors for our series which will assist us to broaden our horizons even further .
These new sponsors are
& MOTUL LUBRICANTS
Thank you for joining our series
- For 2016 We have confirmed television coverage for at least 6 rounds of the championship
- We will have pre event ads and post-race reports in Motorsport World
- Racepics media has been hired to do pre race and post event publicity on Facebook and internet and to provide photography at events. They are also involved directly with the television coverage.
- Inland Championship should receive pre race and post-race reports in the Citizen Newspaper, these reports are to be done by Racepics.
- Very active social media platforms to promote our events through better promotion of categories on race days with track displays and grid walks which will be allocated to different categories on different days.
- Race programmes at most events where competitors can also post driver profiles and adverts for their sponsors at minimal cost
All of these efforts should make for events that are well promoted and can present a great platform for competitor to have a filled grid of good racing. Competitors must remember that they can also play a big role in promoting their categories with positive support and promotion and that this involvement can assist them to get personal sponsors. Every effort possible is being made to ensure we promote our series as best as possible and with a positive number of Members signing on since the beginning of the year we are expecting to have good grids. Contact your friends and have them come and join us at the inland championship.